Well, that’s annoying. If you cannot add an available product to the cart, it may be that the item or size you are interested in is sold out, but the website is still not showing the stock update. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website within a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh. If that is the case, please try to purchase the item again later, or visit one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- Online Shopping
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can you tell me if my local SIDESTEP store has the product I want?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?