Ouch. Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Online Shopping
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can you tell me if my local SIDESTEP store has the product I want?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?